Portland Locomotive Works continues to support the Two-Foot market by making more models for Sn2 and On2/On30. Here are a few new Sn2 products in the works (many of which are also available in On2 and On30 too).
- Monson Combine – Currently listed on the PLW web site. See site for images.
- Monson Style Coach – Currently listed on the PLW web site. See site for images.
- The Monson never had a coach. This is a free-lanced model
- SR&RL Coaches 17 and 18 – In design. Prototype image available on PLW web site
- If you just want a roof, they are available for $30 each while supplies last. Contact PLW directly.
- If you just want a set of end railings (good for most Maine two-foot passenger cars and cabooses), they are available for $16 per pair while supplies last. Contact PLW directly.
- SR&RL Plow 513/514 – In design. This is a limited run kit. Gary Kohler of PLW is taking reservations and requires a $25 deposit. As a limited kit, this item not available to purchase via the web site. For more information check the various two foot modeling yahoo groups (Sn2trains) archives or by contacting PLW directly through their web site.
The following items are rumored to be candidates for future PLW products:
- SR&RL Flanger
- B&SR tank cars
- SR&RL RPO cars
PLW’s products are top-notch. They are laser cut wood kits with urethane cast parts as required. They do not include trucks, couplers or decals.